Friday, June 12, 2009

Sanctuary/Motorcycles

Jesus stands with his mouth to the Father's ear, whispering on my behalf. 

How amazing is it that Jesus is for me? For us?

I think that the most exciting thing, for me, as of now, at least, about building up some sort of consistency in plugging into the word of God, and taking advantage of the relationship that Jesus offers me, is that I no longer feel obliged to care for and love others, but I desire it. I get stoked about being able to start the day and just be with people and love them and cherish those blessings. I am becoming ever more thankful for the people I have around me, for those that I'm close to and for those that I've yet to meet. And I know that my relationship with God and others is not about feeling and butterflies, but it's just so exciting when it does feel that way. And it does. And it's noticeable to me. And it's AWESOME. 

More of the dates have been coming through on the July tour that I'm doing with In the Midst of Lions (www.myspace.com/inthemidstoflions) and All Or Nothing (www.myspace.com/aonmetal). There's a chance that I'll be doing some dates with a band called Syrens (www.myspace.com/syrenstx) in August, as well. I'm still just trying to figure it all out. Prayer request, though - there's a chance that I'm going to need to get to Denver in order to meet the band because they won't be able to come this far south to pick me up anymore. That wouldn't be a problem except that Veil Arms has a huge show the night before, and that's really my last chance to make any money before the run, and that makes getting to Denver really complicated. So, if you would, please pray with me that the planning with run - at least - relatively smoothly. 

I'm also in the process of selling my car. (Honda Accord - if anyone wants something cheap to drive with mewithoutYou lyrics all over it. I'm trying to get $400 out of it, but will probably settle for less.) A friend of mine has an old 80s Suzuki GS 750 cc for sale that he said is in good condition that he's selling for around the same price as I'm trying to get for my car, and said he'd help me get it top-notch so I don't die. So that's kind of what I'm thinking at the moment. Who knows. I'm the most indecisive person in the world. I can't even decide what kind of candy I want at the gas station. 

Can't really think of anything else to write. Thanks for loving me. If any of you have any prayer requests for me, I would love to keep them in mind. Just a thought. Message me if you don't want them all over the internet for everyone to see. I would be honored to pray for you. God knows I need it, too. 

Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love, 
Levi

1 comment:

yælæd said...

I know this is really old, but I am at work and just going through all your posts. And I would LOVE to have a car with mewithoutYou lyrics all over it. That's like my dream car. But anyways, I've started with the oldest post and am working my way forward. So, I may comment on other older posts as well.