Thursday, April 9, 2009

Time Management

Sucks. Or, at least, I suck at it. I used to be pretty decent at it, but my world has become a clutterbomb as of late and you know those times when you have so much to do that you don't do any of it? 

Yeah. 

I'm eating a salad from McDonalds. Surprisingly, they have good salads. Southwest Crispy Chicken baby. 

Yeah. 

Veil Arms just confirmed August Burns Red for ... April 30th, I believe? Last time they were here, over 600 kids came out. I swear, that band exploded since I first heard them... and I don't really foresee them getting any smaller so we'll see how this one goes. 

I'm going to play a worship night at Joshua's Vineyard this Saturday - day after tomorrow, I guess. Doing an Easter poem that I wrote for another church that didn't end up using it. I still have to memorize it. Guess I'll do that tonight. Hopefully it goes over well. 

The Heavy Tour is running relatively smoothly, which is something I'm happy about. (Knock on wood.)

I'm not really incredibly interesting today, but I felt like writing something down - to remember it, anyway. If I don't write I don't remember anything. 

What is there to remember about today, again? 

No comments: