Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tour

Tour has been fun... had a solid last couple of nights, and tonight we're in Coeur D’ Alene, Idaho at a place called Embyrs Venue, which is cool looking, with couches and checkered floors and more couches. The only drag about couches is that usually people sit in them, instead of dance, but whatever, you know? Whatever! 

The Lord has been doing some cool stuff in people's hearts over the last couple of days, including mine. A lot of people have been super encouraging and been super encouraged by some of my stuff, and it's a huge blessing, and a reminder that the Lord can work in a little 19 year old to legitimately touch hearts. 

So that's super cool. And I'm constantly reminded that that's what this is about - it's about the Lord speaking through my art and the bands' art and offering this love that I believe saves and that I can literally say saved me. 

So I've been journaling a lot, and trying to write out these prayers to keep my head in the right place and keep my heart focused on what's important in the midst of the stress that I'm feeling from other things in life, and know that God's will, will be done, and that that's a beautiful thing. 

So that's my prayer tonight, that someone would be blessed through this, and that love might shine through words that I never even dreamed would've been shared with anyone but me.

No comments: