Sunday, July 12, 2009

Oregon

Stayed in Eugene last night with my bestest friend Gage's mom. She's as crazy as he is. Or maybe, he's as crazy as she is. I definitely see where he gets his hyper-ness. 

Anyway, we went to a beach somewhere west of that and it was beautiful. 

I'm reading the Watchmen comic and it's awesome. I think it might be better than the movie (I loved the movie. I know most people didn't, but I did.). 

We've had the last two days off. One of the shows dropped. Tomorrow we have something in Spokane, WA. That'll be fun. ITMOL and I need to work something out for the intro to their set. I keep on playing in between bands during set changes, but that's really loud and stuff. I think that maybe if I can play one poem after they sound check, into the intro, and one immediately following their set, then that would work well, but I don't know how well... whatever. 

Syrens just cancelled the August run that I was doing with them, which is a frickin drag, but it's alright. I wish that I had booked the run so that I could just get in touch with the promoters and rearrange the package with another headliner, but I can't, so... drag. 

The Lord will provide. I'm going to start writing more people about going out on tour with them and whatnot, and stay with In The Midst of Lions in the meantime. Maybe it will end up being a cool thing, if we can get the time frames worked out well. We'll see. I just love chillin with the guys regardless.

I've gotta get a VE-HICLE, and soon, so that I can get around. 

The whole point of this entire blog was simply to say that Oregon is beautiful. Nothing else. 

No comments: